Jun 27, 2008

Friday Breakfast

Long time ago I used each firday morning to pass by the nearest gas station to get some snacks and coffee from the mini market inside the station then drive to the beach to have my breakfast by the sea hearing the sound of the sea waves. Today I had some issue to do at moring so i walked up early and finished my work, while i am on my way back home i remembered those days and I did the same before returning to home. I realized how much i lost enjoyment and pleasure since I forgot that tradition all that long time, It was really a wonderful feeling gives a peace to mind and heart.
الحمد لله على نعمه دائما و ابدا

4 comments:

  1. Very nice post. Really beautiful.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome David ^_^

    I am glad you like it
    Happy weekend to you too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lioness, I am glad you still find the time to enjoy life even in the "added time" (borrowing a football term here!). We all need those precious moments to be alone and to be ourselves and live the life as supposed to be lived. No matter how short. It gives that satisfaction to keep us alive. Well done and do it every Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saleh seems u r addicted to football games ^_^

    Really small and simple activities could effect a lot on our life, also scrutinizing on the world around us could open our eyes on new facts we didn't see on the past.

    Ensha'allah i'll try to return to this habit on the coming days ^_^

    ReplyDelete