Dec 25, 2007

Parking Trip

Today as usual I was preparing myself to the daily tragedy trip to find a parking at my work , this trip takes around one hour and ends by parking my car on the sidewalk , I know it is not allowed and not a good thing to do but there is no other options :S no parking :s also it is not easy to find an empty sidewalk to park :s but as i have the smallest car ever :D i can usually find a space for it :D be ba2ra 2yet el kourse 3ashan Allah ye7meeha
Today as I arrived near to the company, opsssssss there is a car leaving a great parking, I felt that I got a treasure :D





Parking ... Parking ... Parking

Finally I’ll park on a parking




The greatest surprise was when I were going to leave :D all cars parked on sidewalk were fined :D really it is the first time I didn’t park on the sidewalk since more than 2 months sob7an Allah :D I felt that Allah was protected it all that time :D i felt really happy

el 7amdellah dayman w 2badan

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!
    It is funny trip!

    I like Lord of the Ring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First welcome to my blog

    Second I am a Muslim so "Happy Adha Eid" ^__^

    Yes "Lord of the Ring" one of the best movies awesome, i watched it several times but still i like to see it again and again

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I know the feeling..

    :D

    yese3do :hug:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ramrooom :hug:

    u know the feeling of finding a parkink :D or rescuing from the fine :D

    shakloo both :ch:

    ReplyDelete