Dec 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

Another year is approaching the end and many of us should be thankful we are seeing its conclusion in a good health and mercy from Allah. For me, I am breathing a sigh of relief that this year is finally over.

The ‘07 year brought me a lot of disasters and disappointments especially in my business life.
In 2007 I said goodbye to some family’s members that have been a part of my life. The death that bombarded us the most this year was my cousin Rana and her father. May Allah rest their souls in peace.

In this year I met new friends some of them online and others real and I am really thankful that I got the chance to know such caring and supportive people like them. On the other hand I learned that there are monsters hiding behind pretty faces they wait for any weakness moments to attach others.

Overall 2007 was not a good year for me and I thanked Allah it finished.

2 comments:

  1. I wish a great year ahead full of happiness and smiles.


    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali

    Welcome to my blog ^_^

    Same wishes to you too and may all your dreams come ture in this year ^_^

    Bless u

    ReplyDelete