Dec 21, 2007

Riding bicycle


It has been a long time since last time I ride a bicycle ... yesterday we went to my eldest brother's home in al Ain ... Al Ain is a very quiet and rural city ... my brother lives in a compound and he has a small tiny garden ... when we arrived there we saw 5 bicycles on his garden ... the sizes of the bicycles are really funny from 2 years old with 3 wheels and till 8 years ... and a very big one ... I realized the small 4 ones are for his kids since he has 4 masha'allah ... but I really shocked when he told me that big one for him ... he was not interesting in riding bicycles previously ... sob7an allah kol shee bet'3er fe el denya ... any way when I was young I was a big fan in riding bicycles so I found myself unconsciousing trying to ride it ... and I really did ... it was really interesting and we had a great and amazing day there ...

4 comments:

  1. woooow
    i think its been a loooooooong time since i was on a bicycle, around 15 years ... :(

    i think you must get your own bicycle to ride it when you have time :ch: , im sure it would be fun.

    tk care ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was woooow w kteer woooow wallah :D

    i thought of that bass ya 7asrah where :( when u live in 30 floors tower and surrounded also with similar towers :( where can u ride it :(

    dareebet el sakan be big cities :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D

    Aha , I c , well at least you can ride it when you go to your borhter's home , sounds fair enough :give:

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes sure :(

    bass lamma neb2a neroo7 3endo

    baito be3eed more than 2 hours driving 3ala sor3et 140 km/h :3ayoot:

    ReplyDelete