Nov 19, 2009

Where is the stop button for the memories movie!

How can I move on? Put the past behind me to stop it overwhelming my life?

Life is full of pain and sorrow, just when I think I am over the worst, there comes a fresh wound or the re-opening of the old one. I think of it and wonder “What is next?” "What is still waiting for me?". Just I want to know what I did so bad to deserve this punishment from Allah!

Is there some sort of stop button that forces the past away and lets me concentrate on the future? I’m tired of fighting my memories. How do I make them vanish for ever? I am depressed!

2 comments:

  1. Dont be Depressed Dear, and as for ur sentence here "Just I want to know what I did so bad to deserve this punishment from Allah!"... hmmmmm...plz dont think like that again.. its kind of despair of God's mercy.
    لا تيأسي عزيزتي من رحمة الله
    وسنحك
    :e:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just always remember, there's always sunshine after the rain!

    ReplyDelete