Nov 17, 2009

Search for a new job :D

Today -Alhamdullah- nothing was working at work except the internet, and since i am so desperate these days from my work and whole my life style, so i thought it might be a good idea to look for a new job outside arabic regions.

I did seach for jobs in USA, Canada and UK and the fuuny result was all the fitted jobs i have found were for projects in middle east ×_× - (وراي وراي)

I feel i need it ...
I need to go far away to place i don't know anyone there to forget the painful past, whenever i meet or see anyone who lived what I faced in the past my wounds get open and bleed again and again and the depression level goes up, even my parents i love them but cannot look to their eyes or sit with them for long hours, i prefer to stay alone on my room and engage myself with anything even if a silly thing.

I don't want to be alone yet i don't want to be with people i know! I want to meet new people I want to start new life far away from anything that could remind me with the past, I know it is so difficult! but this is the only solution to my depression and sadness, and since no one will understand my needs and no one will help me to do that! then i'll stay in the darkness to the end of my life!

2 comments:

  1. inti ya benet wad3ek msh 3ajebni...beddek atleh...aw a3deh mratabeh... wn i gonna c u??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ولا عاجبني انا كمان :(
    مش عارفه ما عم اتحرك كتير دايما بالبيت
    بدي اشوفك بس مش عارفه كيف اوصل لعندك :(

    ReplyDelete