Nov 26, 2009

I am Tagged!

Well well well mmmm ... Then I am tagged :)
My sweet friend lunZi has tagged me to make 3 wishes for my life and only 3 :D Can I make 1000 lunZi plz :D

Ok ok don't yell on me :D my wishes are

1- To feel satisfied with my life and destiny
2- To find the happiness in everything even in sorrows
3- To do Al hajj and be closed to Allah

and now I have to tag 6 here they are

Um Omar,
DuDu W.o.r.l.d,
Saleh's Space,
Smokes Blow,
's' is for sadia
and THE PRINCESS THOUGHTS...



EiD MuBaRaK to you ALL

3 comments:

  1. let me share u el do3a2 3asa tkon sa3et estijabeh as we r in arafeh day
    m3lesh ana mf6er,, nseet :/

    1- inshalla u'll live the satisfaction u want not just feeling
    2- ya rb yj3al kol ayyamek sa3eedeh
    3- this one inshalla tet7aqaq awwal shi,,coz el 2 points above r7 yetba3ohom

    i liked tags idea :D
    Lesh mafi tag heek esmo
    San7at Switcho lamma yefta7 blog :ag:
    joking :sc:,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing tags anymore,estaqalet :pppppppp
    but thx for the tag :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. مش حارفه شو أحمل :sad:

    ReplyDelete