Feb 27, 2008

Thinking of the death

The idea of death is always occupying a big space of my daily thoughts mornings and nights (don’t get me wrong i mean the natural death not the suicide) every night when I put my head on my lovely comfortable pillow ^_^ I think this night will be my last night on this life i pray Allah to make it easy for me and then sleep ^_^ and also at morning I thanks Allah when I return to home safely that day.

It is not a matter of fearing death cause I feel happy and comfortable when this idea comes to my mind I don’t know if it is wrong but actually I believe that Allah mercy will make it easy for me and I also believe that the second life will be much more better than this life and Allah will forgive our unintended faults “الله ارحم من الام بوليدها”

The only thing that annoying me is how I’ll die and who will be with me on that moment or how my family will realize my death especially if I died at night or alone and also I think a lot about cleanness and clothes even when i am at home because I don’t want to die on improper look :D

When I mention my ideas about death to anybody they laugh at me and in the same time I see the fear on their eyes from death , am I right that death is easier than life !!??

2 comments:

  1. أكثروا ذكر هادم اللذات

    يا ريت لو نتذكر الموت كل ليلة قبل ما نام و نطلب الرحمة من الله.. و نستغفر ربنا من الذنوب اللي عملنا بيومنا و نحمده على النعم اللي انعمها علينا.. ما حدا بضمن انو يفيق تاني يوم

    بس ما تخلي فكرة الموت تسيطر عليكي.. و كوني واثقة من رحمة ربنا بالحياة و بالموت و بالآخرة ان شاء الله :)

    الله يسعدك يا رب
    :hug:

    ReplyDelete
  2. بجد ان الموت هادم اللذات كل ما افكر فيه ببطل حزينه على شيء فاتني و ما عملته او على شيء خسرته و ما بتعوض سبحان الله جد الموت إله رهبه


    و الله مش شغله انه الفكرة مسيطره على بس انه دايما بفكر فيه وفي كل لحظة بس الحمد لله ما بكون مضايقه و خايفه
    و مرات جد بحس الحياه طلعت من نفسي :( عشان هيك بكون متأمله بحياه احسن بعد الموت

    الله يعينا
    :hug:

    ReplyDelete