Feb 24, 2008

I Quit ...

I lost the last thing i have in my life ...
I lost my work ...
I resigned few days ago ...
I could stand all that harms all that disorders
I came here to work and product not to fight
If you have any issues between your company and mine plz solve it away from me
I have my own and enough pains and i don't need more
I wish you are happy now after you stole the last thing makes a meaning to my life
I am leaving now leaving with more wounds leaving to the unknown future

Lots of questions on my mind and I don’t have any answer

Am I so sensitive? Or I don’t know how to live?
Shall I accept all things even when it is related to dignity?
Do I raised up on wrongly thoughts that my dignity is first and shall be always first?
The only thing in my mind now is “الحمد لله على كل شيء”

8 comments:

  1. له له له له
    مش خبريّة من مرة
    :(

    شكلها تطورت الامور كثير زيادة عن اللزوم

    لا تقعدي , زبطي سي في وقدميها
    مع الخبرة كمان , ان شاء الله ما بتتغلبي

    والحمد لله دايما
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. و الله يا لونار

    بطل الي نفس بشي في هالدنيا

    كل الابواب عم بتسكر في وجهي مش عارفه ليش

    هو قدر مكتوب ام نحس ملازمني ام غضب من الله

    تعبت انا ما عم احكي عن يوم او يومين او اشهر
    انا عم احكي عن سنين

    الحمد لله

    ReplyDelete
  3. R u live in Dubai, if ye i'll try 2 give a help but in specific fields, kindly write a brief cv of ur self ... 1 more do u resign or u r fired ... sorry 4 that q

    urs unknown reader of ur nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous ^_^

    you make me smile ^_^ why shall i lie on my blog no one knows me in person ^_^ so i wrote the truth and only the truth

    7asset 7ale bel ma7kameh :D

    anyway if you r serious reply to my reply then I’ll find a way to send you’re my CV

    btw: you can find my major on my profile

    gald you liked my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodmorning, i still cannot c anything usefull in ur profile, i have 2 kno ur experience certificates if any.
    we interested in infrastructure, technical support and so on,
    i told u nothing seriously but i'll try 2 give a hand 4 u.
    f u interested send a cv 2 this email lioness.2008@hotmail.com
    u can just send general info without ur mob #, without ur email and if i find anything serious, i'll ask u 4 more info
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anonymous

    Done i sent the details ^_^

    I appreciate your help so much

    Bless u

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7abeeebty.. hl2 la qara2et el post!

    ربنا بعوضك خير ان شاء الله

    ادعي
    اللهم أجرني في مصيبتي واخلفني خيرا منها


    :hug: :hug:

    ReplyDelete
  8. RamroOoM 3asooooooool :hug:

    Thanks ya 2mara 3ala your feelings ma3e ^_^

    و عسى ان تكرهوا شيء و فيه خير لكم

    الحمدلله على كل شي

    الله بعوض ان شاء الله

    :Hug:

    ReplyDelete