Aug 5, 2007

My Birthday

Last night I was planning to write a sad words in my blog about my birthday, but when I waked up this morning and see the sunshine and how is life is beautiful I changed my mind and maked a decision to be happy on my birthday, especially when i felt that i am surrounded by wonderful friends i know them in personal or only in the net; caring about me and my feeling and trying to share me this day to draw a smile on my face and actually they did.

Ya3ni what does it mean if I became one year older, this is the life nature, the main thing is that I still feel young in my soul. And also what does it mean if I have some troubles in my life and not all my dreams come true, what are my troubles compared with the troubles of others in Palestine, Iraq and many counties, Jad Thanks Allah for his graces health, success, wealth, peace and many many graces no one can count.

So I decided from this day not to hate my birthday again, and to find the happiness in every teeny grace Allah gave to me in this life.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you didnt change ur mind after the dramatic b.day yesterday :D

    Best Wishes
    LUNAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25eeeeeeeeeen 3ereft men hal member elli beji 3ala blogi :rgs:

    la2 el 7amdellah lessa 9amdeh w jad mo jai 3abali 2z3al, enno 5alas bekafi 7are2 23sab 3ala denya fanyeh.

    best wishes for you too Lunar :Wardeh: :)

    ReplyDelete