Aug 8, 2007

I give up

People told me "happiness is a decision" so i made my mind to be happy and leave the sadness and the depression behind me; to stand up a new life far away from my memories and my thoughts about the past.
My destiny felt that i still have some intention, power and hope on my small weak body, and my tiny heart still be applied to be opened to the life again, so it announced the war to quash the intention, take the power and kill the hope on this survived body, and to tight the lock on my heart. it used all types of weapon regardless of my humanity, and for sure this weak body and bloody heart couldn't stand in front of the greatest destiny, so i give up.
Yes i give up and i surrendered to my destiny. My destiny please forgive me i promise you i'll not ever think again about any prohibited feeling, and i will not try to go out of my loneliness please forgive my fault and let me breath in peace till the end of my life, and i beg you to take my soul and rest this body in it is last home under the earth in a small grave.

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    how are you doing sis. ?

    I was really happy to read this article of yours , im glad to see that some ppl can fight depression and sadness and WIN the fight at the end .. I Wish i can do the same one day ...

    HOWEVER, I accidently dropped by the depressed club thread and noticed your post there 2day :(

    I Wish Happiness For You Sis.

    If you intended to fight the depression , you can start by changing the profile here and/or there at mahjoob , change songs you listen to , just change everything that reminds you with depression ...

    Dear Linoess , Memories Are Killers
    And what makes depression is that we take the sad part of the story (lets say its a love story) , we take the sad part ,

    "
    I couldnt be with her :(
    I Lost her :(
    I cant live without her , not anymore .. :(
    "


    Well , its sad , no one can deny that , but why we take the sad part instead of the happy one??


    "
    I Lived days with her , best of my life ... :)
    I still remember her smile , her tears .. her words :')
    "


    I put love story as an example , you may generalize this all over other cases ...

    Bless You
    LUNAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lunar,

    Thank you for by passing my blog, I am really happy to have a brother like you.
    What to tell Lunar!! I tried everything to go out of this deadly situation; I changed my work, my cloth style, and I started to be more open to the world, and also I was working on changing my blog style to make it more colorful.

    Bass el dinay mashyeh ma3i bel sh2loob baroo7 yameen beteji shmal, jad ka2no fi bani w banha tha2r.

    jad te3ebet, bass yallah ensha'alah kom youm w barja3 2starje3 tafa2oli w ba7awel 27areb men jedeed :)

    Allah Bless you too
    :wardeh:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis.
    How are you doing this morning?

    well dear, im facing the very same situation here ... but , i discovered that depression comes from thiking in past , and that comes when you have a LOT of free time with nothing to do ...
    Well, for a start , kill that free time , read a novel , book , technical book :P , ASP.NET :P :P
    got me??

    in another words, get busy :)
    For me , Life took a lot of things from me , but i still keep the hope for a good days to come , just like the days passed :)

    Wishing you the VERY best luck
    LUNAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lunar :)

    I am doning fine :) thanks for asking and care :wardeh:

    I passed the .net stage :P I am now preparing for PMP :P:P but the past follows me between the lines :3ayoot: there are some hurts not easy to be healed :3ayoot: they need years and some times the whole life :3ayoot:

    bass as you said we have to keep some hope in the coming days
    ما أضيق العيش لولا فسحت الأمل

    Wish all your dreams come true.
    Bless your soul.

    :wardeh:

    ReplyDelete