Sep 29, 2009

This is what i was afraid for it !!

People advised me when I got the offer for my new job that it is so comfortable job, short working hours, no stress no pressure on work and you can find time for yourself.

And that was my fear :(

As I expect comfortable job means a boring job!
Short working hours means long hours of negative thinking!
No stress no pressure on work means more stress and pressure over my soul!
Time to myself! time to punish myself more :(

I am not happy and I am not satisfied on my new job :( upset and sadness found their ways to my heart and mind again :( and the pain returns worst :( I want my previous job back :(

Form my life experience I believe that the mental exhaustion is much more worst than the psychical exhaustion :(

I am not HaPpY :(

4 comments:

  1. Oh Noooo killing the time with negative thinking that is the worst thing you can ever do :-S
    liooooo plz never look back keep your eyes straightforward..

    akeed allah e5tarlk el a7san sweety.. wish i could be there with now 3ashn ashof sho'3ly m3 el mental thinking taba3k ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do that to yourself Lioness, keep your job , and look for something else to do in the extra time, a new course , activity, new language, go to the gym , help someone ... helping others will boost your happiness and you will feel satisfied.

    Best of luck Lioness :hug:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. نفش سعوري

    بس أنا مقظـّيها مثل إم العروس
    عمّال على بطـّال

    جد أحلى شي الحراثة
    كنت عالقليلة زمان
    أنام قرير العين
    - حلوة قرير العين هاي -

    هسّع بظلـّن عيني مفنجلات
    وعلى قولتك من قلـّة الشغل والحركة

    بس أنا بعرف كيف أشغل وقتي مليح
    وبالذات من جديد
    شريت وترين جداد
    ورجعت أطنطن
    ورجعت لألعاب الإستراتيجي
    والأهم من كل هاظ
    رجعت لحالي
    ولقيت حالي
    .

    تشربي شاي؟

    ReplyDelete