Mar 21, 2011

I upset my mum :(

The guilt is killing me :(

Yesterday I and my mam went for shopping, and while we were on our way I was so stressed and bothered from an issue that it always makes me nerves when it is raised. So i said not a nice thing :( I swear by Allah i didn't mean it :( and directly I apologized! and as usual my kind mum said "I know u passed through a tough time and you are under a big stressed nowadays so I understand your disturbance" she smiled and we completed our successfully shopping trip.

But I am still feeling so bad :( especially it is before one day from mother's day :( It is rather to make her happy and gain her reda i upset her :(

I know I am over react yet cannot stop blaming myself :( may be because I feel I'll be busy away from her in my life or may be because i feel i am not going to see her as i used previously :( Ya rabb I am really so stressed :(

Mam, I am really sorry please forgive me
Mam, I love you so much

I feel wanna cry ;(

Happy Mother's day mam

10 comments:

  1. The Greatest Thing About All Moms , That They Forgive Easily, Take Her For Dinner Today And Talk To Her About The Incident That Made You Do Whatever You Did.

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true LUNAR
    they never keep it in their hearts as we will always be their little children however we turned to be old.

    make it something to learn from and make today special with something she like :)

    make her enjoy the day and enjoy it with her my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. روحي عندها و ظلي أطول وقت ممكن اليوم :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lunar,

    I talked after the incident direct and say sorry :( and I am sure she forgive me but I am still feeling bad from inside :(

    Allah ye36eeni redaha ya rab wel janneh :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.p.,

    it seems i don't learn from my mistakes @_@ because it is the same issue from years :( I hate when this issue comes up :(

    هيثم
    أروح عندها @_@
    we r living together :D Al hamdullah yesterday we spent the day together :D it was al hamdullah good :D ya rabb terda 3alli :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. كل الود


    http://umomar.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. قصدت تروحي مطرح ما هي الآن و تراضيها :)

    المهمّ راضيتها ، صح؟ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. حبيبتي ام عمو :hug:
    كل سنه و انت بخبر يا احلى ام بالدنيا :hug:
    ----------------------

    هيثم :)

    الحمدلله اليوم رضيت عني و انا شوي ضميري ارتاح :)

    الله يديم الرضى علينا اجمعين :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a lesson, you should try yur best to seperate things ... ex: work vs. home, uni vs home, friends vs home ...
    Alla y5lelek eyaha w tol ma heye m3ek ma bt5afe, e reda bekon sehel

    ReplyDelete
  10. rare

    عم بتفسدي ليو عشان تبطل تحكي معانا
    الله يثامحت


    ليو,, بكررررررررررررررهك
    :shy:

    ReplyDelete