Mar 20, 2011

I am Tagged ... If I were !!!

I'v been tagged by sweet Whisper :D


If I were a month, I’d be August
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Monday
If I were a time of day, I’d be 07:00 am
If I were a planet, I’d be Earth
If I were an animal, I'd be a Bird
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be Winter
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Piano
If I were a colour, I’d be Baby Blue
If I were an element, I’d be Oxygen
If I were a car, I’d be a Bentley :D
If I were a food, I’d be Pasta
If I were a place, I’d be a Lake
If I were a material, I’d be Silk
If I were a taste, I’d be Sweet
If I were a scent, I'd be Jasmine
If I were an item of clothing, I’d be a Shawl
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a Shy
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be Warm Slippers (منتوفلي *_O)
If I were a song, I’d be "غيرت حياتي بحيك ليٌه .. وغيرتني وياك"
If I were a body part, I’d be Eyes
If I were an emotion, I’d be Hopefully
If I were a fruit, I’d be ش Cherry
If I were a sound, I'd be Sound of the Rain
If I were a direction, I’d be Right
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Couch
If I were a liquid, I’d be Water
If I were a gemstone, I'd be Ruby
If I were a tree, I’d be a Palm
If I were a tool, I’d be a Warmer
If I were a flower, I’d be a Tulip

Ah finally I am done long tag ×_× but really nice one :D

Now I will Tag :)

Nmroodeh
W7l
Rare - I know it is not a suitable time; but really i wish if you can do it to get over your sorrow.

11 comments:

  1. Bentley
    that`s interesting
    ---
    lol @ منتوفلز

    ------
    I tagged Dr w7l! :hands offffffffffffffffffffffffffff: :Pp
    --------

    kolkom sweet & silk (Duh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure we all silk and sweet ...benjannen 2e7na 2asla6an :)


    I forgot if I were a flower :(
    mabeddy I'm going to update my post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. بلا أصلاطن بلا ...

    و البلوغر أصلاً رفض إنك تكوني
    flower

    he3 he3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of commons lioness> 6 or more:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haitham,

    ya3ni ballah shoof hal sowar

    http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2006/2006-Bentley-Continental-GTC-SA-Top-1280x960.jpg

    http://bentley-continental-gt.info/images/wallpapers/Bentley%20Continental%20GT%20Diamond-843429.jpeg

    ballah ma beten7abb el Bentley :D
    -----

    wallah w7l seems 6enneshing me and you :D tanshoof men wain ra7 yeshof el tag bel 2awal ;)
    -----

    la kan mathlan spicy and wool ×_×

    enta bass '3yran menna el banat :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishper :)
    27la Narcissus :D jad jameeleh hal wardeh :D

    Naysaneh :D
    had ya3ni el 2oloob 3end ba3ad 3asooleh :hug:

    Rain ya jameel ya raye2 :hug:
    w ya mansaf kaman ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bentley ma 3alaiha kalam
    bas l منتوفلز
    arkhas o agwa 3ala l 6loo3

    :PPP

    --------
    correction: ana mosh 3'ayran ,,, ana 3'ayran jiddan! - thank you very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. لووول هيثم جد ضحكتني
    على ارخص و اقوي على الطلوع :D

    و الله اني بيجي على بالي اجيب منتوفلز بس لول الحياء درجة الحرارة هون 50 و لابسة منتوفلز @_@

    واااااع بدي برد و شتاء وااااع

    ReplyDelete
  9. إذا بدكوا برد تعوا هون!

    برد لسا لدرجة إنو زهقنا

    *أنا بالمنتوفلز 300 يوم بالسنة! :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. انا بدي منتوفليز زي تاعي مطرة :(

    http://dafdoo3ah-diary.blogspot.com/2010/12/spongebob-slippers.html

    بدي اروح الاردن اخذه منها ;D

    ReplyDelete