Jul 10, 2007

Between Love & Hate

One day I cannot imagine my life without him and another one I hate the earth he walks on.
This contrariety is living with me daily, suffering my heart and mind, drove me to loss.

when my heart get the power over my mind, I start to blame myself for all what happened, and start to put all the faults over my head, but after a while my mind wakes up to defend his view points and satisfies me.

But at the end who is the winner and who is the loser? This is the question?

Sometimes I feel that I am the winner because I won my respect, because he changed, he is not the same person I loved.

And another day I feel that I lost everything because I lost my first pure and incent love.





So which of the two asnswers is correct? :(

Just Allah knows the answer of my question :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Ask Your Mind , Both Questions ...

    The First Answer That Comes , It Would Be The Most Accurate between the two...

    Bless You
    Mahjoobean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently hate is the proper answer.

    But I still love(or i think 'miss' is more better)the one i loved before he changed,but what i am sure from it now that i hate all what he did to me :(

    Life is so hard :(

    Thanks for your support :Rose:

    ReplyDelete