Jul 12, 2007

Bad Day Bad Luck

Today or actually before a couple of hours an opportunity that i was waiting for it from a long time is accrue, a good organization called me and asked me to come to apply for an exam as system analyst, they asked me if I can come today and me as a stupid said yes and we determined a time after one hour from the call, after a hung the call I realized how much I was inelegant yes it is Thursday it is the company jeans day , and today unlike all Thursdays I was more and more inelegant than usual I was tried and I didn’t sleep will the night before . I don’t know why I accept the interview and the exam the same day? I should postpone it to another day to prepare myself. Any way I went there and their gave me the exam, I just read the first question I was really surprised that the exam was for J2EE programmer and I am not a programmer anymore or at least not a Java Programmer so I told her that follow that I want to a project manager, “So apply for the PM exam” she said, I replied "now" “Yes” she said. So I felt that I am in trouble, because I wasn’t prepared well so I didn’t do as well as I supposed to do .
I loss the opportunity that I was waiting for today, it was not my day today, I feel disappointed very much .

No comments:

Post a Comment