Jun 28, 2010

Hey! I am 3 years old

Hello Friends ^_^ I am MessyThoughts Blog.
Today I completed the 3 years old since my first post, I am really surprised how years are running ×_O, How and when I born and how I become 3 years that soon ×_o. But frankly i enjoyed these three years :D I shared with you my sorrows, sadness, loneliness and my happiness even it was little :D but still i can remember some happy posts :D

Ah! and I want to tell you a small secret firends! plz don't admonish my posts, I am just a tool refracting the thoughts of a lost girl I found 3 years back, her name is LioneSS, I found her suffering alone with her aching past without any shoulder to cry or anyone to wipe her tears! So I diceded to be the shoulder and the hand to take her out of her sadness. I diceded to take her pain out on my posts to let her continue on her life. and I am happy for that, and I hope i'll not let her down :) because each person deserve to have someone to liston to his pain when life become tough on him.

Wish me and her a happy birthday, and Happy Happy returns with happy posts :)

8 comments:

  1. wish u a happy happy birthday
    with a happy happy posts
    in a happy happy life
    :huuuuuuug:

    Here is a secret for two of u girls
    DuDu love u both :shy:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss "Messy Thoughts", happy birthday to you.

    I dedicate all the birthday lyrics in the following link especially the second written one ;-))

    http://1happybirthday.com/traditional.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. DuDu :shy:
    bet7ebeeni ya batta :shy:
    da kalam kebeer :shy:

    Saleh ×_O
    The second one ×_O

    Happy Birthday to You
    You live in a zoo
    You look like a monkey
    And you smell like one too.

    i look like monkey w ma ze3elet ×_O
    bass kaman smell like it :waaaa2:

    sayer shreer Salah ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Messy Lio :p
    inshallah this blog will be a happy turn in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't take it personal. It is the "Messy Thoughts" of you not you personally.
    ;-))



    Just was trying to put a smile on your face and I hope I was successful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks PP :shy:
    3o2bal your blog ^_^

    Saleh :D
    you successfully drawed a smile on my face ^_^
    7atta i saved the link in my favorite list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. still i remember the day i first posted here (is that the correct syntax for that sentence :p)

    Messy Thoughts elha el fadel mn b3d fdel rabna enha t3arefni 3a precious friend =)

    wish u happy happy birthday messy thoughts :rgs:

    lio.. lool was a smart title, i believe that im talking 2 ur blo :DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Thank you Switcho ^_^
    when you want to speek to my blog used Meسsy name :/

    Lio is for myself ×_×

    keef el enfesam yamma ×_×

    where is your first reply on my blog, do u remember it :)

    ReplyDelete