Aug 24, 2008

My Birthplace

Yesterday i went to visit my Libyian friend and we talked alot about our memories their; I realized how much i love and miss it is my birthplace ^_^

I was born on a small town called Al Bayad on the northeast of the Libyian coast on Al Jabel Al Ahkdar region
Al Jabel Al Ahkdar on the map

Al Bayda in winter

The wonderful nature where we used to go for picnics

Wadi Al Kuf

Wadi El Kuf bridge I used to closed my eyes when we passed over it :D

Jabaneh ana ^_^


I lived in Al Bayda for 6 years and then we moved to Banghazi the second largest city in Libya

Jamal Abd el naser street the main and active street

Entertainment City

Tebesti Hotel the largest hotel in Banghazi it is really amazing from inside

Al corniche where we used to walk and ride bicycles

Wreck ^_^ kont 27eb hal beach

I think this is the pediatric hospital where i did tonsillectomy surgery ^_^
and met a turkish girl there she was cute and kind i still remember how she encouraged me so much cause i was so afraid
Yeah I am a chicken ^_^

2 comments:

  1. shof ! 7atta sooret Jeser 3abdoon el mo3allaq w bte7keelna Libya

    *zewwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooool

    lek had el jeser men 2kter men 20 saneh mawjood w eshe 3ade fe Libya

    shof 2deesh 3omq el wadi ta7to mo zai jeser 3abdoon elle 6awsho el denya 3aleh

    :D

    ReplyDelete