Oct 21, 2007

I want to take my life

I have tried everything and it didnt help, sometimes i just think if i would have found someone to talk to maybe it would have gotting better! but then may it wouldnt !! i dont know if i havent found that person yet or i dont care if i do!!


I have lost every thing more then once and now im going to lose again and i dont want to start over.

i have tried to take my life and have faild so this time im going to find a way that is going to work with all might

I will find a way out of this pathetic life and that will be the last.

3 comments:

  1. salam alikom my DEar,

    I dunno what u have tried and what not, but i am sure there are many other ways & paths to lead ..perhaps only by time u will know which way works best for u..

    don't worry..keep ur hopes up and your Faith strong..

    I know i am a stranger to you..

    but I will try to listen to you & help you whenever i can..let me know if u want anything..or if u need my e-mail : )

    Take care..best wishes..and keep that smile on ur face ^__^

    Always remember that..we have Faith..and insha Allah, الله يكون راضي عنا ..and that is the most beautiful feeling in the world..

    الله يرزقنا رضاه والفردوس الأعلى من الجنة اللهم آميين : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet 7abeebti :hug:

    really i am so lucky to know you, you are a gift from Allah, you are one menn 2lli 7aka 3anhom Allah w el rasool "المتحابون في الله"

    you don't meet me or even know me name yet you feel with me ^_^

    it is really my pleasure to chat with you or know you more ^_^

    Dear it is just sometimes i cannot handle my pains so i write such words

    Allah yefarj kareb kol el nas we yeraje3 el fara7a la 2loob el kol :)

    one q. :) r u a member in mahjoob.com :) so i can send u my contacts in private :)

    Take Care sweety, Allah bless U :wardeh:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete