Jun 2, 2011

Concentration

Uft!!! I am losing  my concentration at work! I am really having real trouble concentrating on work! Something has been changed on my work spirit and cannot finger it out. I feel like I lost my work interest and my work enthusiasm! don't know why? I used to be active, motivated and motivator to others! but few months ago I am the opposite.

I am not able to focus on my tasks and started to miss and delay some work! I was thinking that may be after my vacation i'll return better but I found thing goes worsts!

I am really sad for this! I used to love my work and love to do it in professional way and now I am just a lazy and neglectful employee.

I need to focus more; I have a lot to do! and I have lots of work that requires me to think clearly. Really I have to get out from this situation urgently; Uffft!!!

3 comments:

  1. It’s expected, don’t stress, don’t panic! Things will get better soon!
    But actually in summer (and in your case after vacation …) we get lots of TO Dos, and 24 hours a day won’t be enough! And so our mind is busy with these stuff and we won’t get better until we settle down! And get back to routine!
    @ Work try your best to leave other life issues at home :) exercise more, breathe fresh air, and get a healthy breakfast! This recipe should bring you back to that state of mind.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that one's enthusiasm goes through a cycle: up and down. When you feel that you are not very active as you used, you must be passing one of those "down" times. Take it easy and try to finish as much work as you can. At least you do not end with a pile of tasks waiting for you. I am sure you will be back to normal soon.

    By the way, a challenge may help getting you "up" fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. summer! That`s yr answer ,, lool
    ---
    ok seriously, it`s normal to have peak times AND low times regarding productivity / tasks / even motivation.

    Don`t concentrate on that and "try" to find your peak periods during the day / week / and u shall be fine :)
    ----
    gradual is the word...

    ReplyDelete