Jan 27, 2010

Feeling Blue!

There are times when I'm happy and times when I'm blue!
When I'm blue I'm thinking about you! It's hard not to feel this way, even it's been so many years.
My eyes welled up, once again and down come the tears! When will I ever find peace?!
It really isn't easy, as my thoughts never cease and my heart is carrying such a heavy load, and at times it feels, it's about to explode!
I've come to the conclusion, there's nothing that can take this hurt away. No matter what I do in my heart and in my thoughts.
you're going to stay!


P.S. Yesterday was my 8 anniversary, I have tried to forget it yet no hope :(

3 comments:

  1. i hate being apart from you my lioness..
    i know my presence may not make any differences, just to give you a bigggg hug and cry with u.. i feel so helpless so angry..

    انا عند أطهر بقعة في الأرض عند بيت الله الحرام خاصيتك بدعاء و املي بالله كبييييييير انو يتحقق

    plzz lio try to be strong plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have nothing 2 say abt that day
    except allah y9abrak w y3awwed 3leki..

    just try 2 recover as soon as possible..
    plz make a new topic in the comig days la teb3edi hal topic mn natharek

    dudu
    3omra maqboleh,, ma tnsena mn el d3a2
    i really need prayers =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1016596053345

    :give:

    ReplyDelete