Aug 17, 2010

4 x 4 and not a car ;)

Palestinian Princess has involved me in a hard Tag (مع سبق الإصرار و الترصد), She wants me to write 4 goals of mine to be done in 4 years (From where can I get them Miss P.P. :/), Ok i'll start!

Goal #1 :
It is the most important one right now, and really i am looking for it to feel somehow secure in my future. it is getting my own home a small and warm home in Amman.

Goal #2:
My second goal is not a hard one yet I am lazy to do it, it is taking the PMP certificate.

Goal #3:
Memorize at least a part from Quran. I always start and then get busy with my life and forget what I memorized :(

Goal #4:
Open my own business. And should not be related to my study or my work in technology! I wish to open a business related to accessories or to Palestinian handicraft.


This time I am going to tag ;)

My Balcony,
EcoSan,
and again Spring Blend ^_^

6 comments:

  1. DifficulT Tag >_< baas tag &elOo metel Sa7ebTOoo :D

    I LoOve Tags :D

    ok..ur list...i really liked and reaspect the way ur thinking..cuz u combines soemthing deeny and dunyawee..and # 1 i didnt expect bas i like ur sense of independence and 3 and 4 is very smart move..actually ur third goal is also kinda my goal bas i recently realized i should go to tafseer classes first to understand the Quran more then memorize it..

    واتمنى الله يسهل عليج ويوفقج عشان توصلين لأهدافج كلها الي فيها خير لج وانتي ما شاء الله احسج طموووحة وطييوووبة فأن شاء الله ما في خوف عليج :D

    واتمنى قريييب تبشريني بزواجج يا رب لانج تستاهلين ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. أهداف تستحق التقدير. الله ينولك كل إللي في بالك و أكثر.

    بالمناسبة: كل عام و إنتي بخير
    و لو إنها متأخرة

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha! قلتيلي مع سبق الإصرار و الترصد

    أه مع سبق الإصرار
    ولا تعيشي حياتك بدون أهداف؟

    حلوة الأهداف .. بتعمل لحياتك معنى
    :)

    و أهدافك جميلة و إن شاء الله تقدري تحقيقيها كلها قبل المنديال القادم
    :)

    و على فكرة! إنتي عامله تاج لإيكوسان و أنا أصلا عاملاله تاج لنفس الموضوع عندي!!!

    شو يعني بتضاربي علي ؟
    :ag:

    ReplyDelete
  4. ربنا يقويكي
    (:

    أنا شخصياً ما راح أشارك
    لإني بعرف حالي
    ما راح أحقق إشي

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're still alive. It's been long. Well just dropped by to say hello.

    I hope you're alright and well.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete