Mar 19, 2009

Dear Friends


Dear Friends,

I really appreciate your supports and your standing by my side on the tough time I was and still passing by, I was about closing my blog and end all my relations with friends and people. In a moment I hated all people and whole my life and feel the doors are closed on my face again. I am still in the middle of that situation but el 7amdellah I am trying to ignore the negative people and the negative feeling inside me and trying to read Qur2an and try to strengthen my faith.

Dear Friends,

You changed the meaning of friendship that I got after all my disappointment from people who I thought they are friends of mine in my really life, you returned the right and wonderful meaning for friends and lighten my eyes to the nice side of the world.

Dear Friends,

I love you all fe Allah, Really wish you all the happiness and success on your life, may Allah bless you all and bring you all the best.


7obkom ana ^_^

11 comments:

  1. Allah ye7'alelek your friends :hug:
    and inshallah you will get through this phase quickly and feel better !

    ReplyDelete
  2. لك دخيله الامور الحلو المزوء
    اللي حس فينا و فصحوبيتنا الهبله
    :hug:
    وانا كمان بحبك ف الله

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that the tone I read here is much different than before. Yes that is the way out: Quran, prayers, and don't worry about the insects trying to bother you.

    I am really so happy today. Just keep that attitude and everything will be fine.

    Just wait a moment! You wanted to do what? Close the blog! And what will happen to us?! Ndoor belshaware3 27san?

    لحظة! شو كنتي بدك تسكري البلوج؟ و بعدين بدك تخلينا ندور بالشوارع؟ بنهون عليكي!؟

    ReplyDelete
  4. LunZi :hug:

    w ye5alelek your friends too ^_^, btw u r including in this post ^_^ because u made my days with your posts and really thanks for being a friend to me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. أم عمووووررررة

    و الله مو عارفه من المزوء
    انا و الا انتوا اللي تحملتوا نكدي

    الله يسعدكم و يهنيكم
    و يعطيكم الصبر علّى
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. looool ya Saleh :D

    really you made my day :D al shoo nedor belshaware3 27san?

    Really it is so hard to control youself when you are angry or actual subdued!! you feel boiling inside; if you couldn't lead yourself to Allah then your bad thoughs may lead you to the bad way.

    el7amdellah i feel now i am little bit controling myself ^_^

    Allah ye3een

    Thanks for standing beside me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. وأنا بحبك مثل أختي لولو

    روحي
    ربنا يحفظك
    وما يحرمنا منك
    ولا يحرمك منا

    ReplyDelete
  8. فلتسقط ام عمر, رمز الامبريالية
    وطرم يطرمها كمان

    بالله كنتي بدك تسكري البلوج؟؟
    على قولة صالح , وين بدنا نتشرد احنا؟؟

    ما عندي الك غير انه الله يسعدك ويخليكي نور النا كلللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللللنااااااااااااااااااااااا

    لونار

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks 4 nice words,, it is mutual dear w hay smile :hug: gha9ben 3an um omar :sc:

    butttt i feel upset that u think of closing ur blog,, even u didnt it but i'm touched 3ayoo6

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeeek lunar here !!!
    wak el youm 3orsak sho bte3mal hon
    alf mabrook man w 3oqbal 3end el 3azzabeyeh :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. سفو

    الله يخليلكم لولو و تفرحوا فيها
    و يخليكم احسن اخوه إلي ^_^

    لونار
    ×_O ×_O ×_O

    شو بتعمل هووووووووووون اليوم
    لك جد هاي كتير معناها كبير عندي
    يوم عرسك و جاي تتطمن علي

    لك رووووح الله يسعدك و يهنيك
    و يرضى عليك و على العروس
    و يبارك لكم و ينور حياتكم
    و يعطيكم خير الدنيا كلها و خير الأخرة

    ألف ألف مبروووك عريس
    :D

    محمد
    انا قلت بريحكم من نكدي
    لانه جد بحس حالي بنكد عليكم
    و بنفس الوقت ما كان عندي غير احساس الحزن بقلبي بس الحمدلله على كل شيء
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete